Login

Meet Your Lesbian Match

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
I dont need a reason to smile...

Celia
Standard Member
Last active: over 12 months ago

55 Azusa, California, United States

Female / Single / ID: 405161

Seeking Female 35 - 54 living within 250 kms of Azusa, California, United States For: Friendship, Romance / Dating

Last active: over 12 months ago

Overview

Celia

She's Looking For

Sexuality:

Lesbian
Any

Consider themselves:

Sporty Dyke
Any

Drink:

Occasionally drink
Any

Smoke:

Don't smoke
Any

Occupation:

Other
Any

Have children:

No
Any

Member Overview

I am a happy person 90% of the time, the other 10% im asleep, I love life and I have much appreciation for the amazing family and friends that have been given to me....
I am a happy person 90% of the time, the other 10% im asleep, I love life and I have much appreciation for the amazing family and friends that have been given to me....

Seeking

I want a happy drama free person, a compromising woman who just wants to spend quality time with me....
I want a happy drama free person, a compromising woman who just wants to spend quality time with me....

More About Me

Celia

She's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Female
Female
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
55
35 - 54
Lives in:
Azusa, California, United States
within 250 kms of Azusa, California, United States
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Any
Consider themselves:
Sporty Dyke
Any
Relocate:
Not willing to relocate
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Brown
Any
Eye color:
Hazel
Any
Height:
5'3" (161 cm)
Any
Weight:
No Answer
Any
Body style:
Full Figured
Any
Ethnicity:
Hispanic / Latino
Any
Best feature:
No Answer
Any
Body art:
No Answer
Any
Appearance:
Average
Any

Lifestyle

Drink:
Occasionally drink
Any
Smoke:
Don't smoke
Any
Marital Status:
Single
Any
Have children:
No
Any
Want (more) children:
Not Sure
Any
Have pets:
No Answer
Any
Occupation:
Other
Any
Employment status:
No Answer
Any
Income:
No Answer
Any
Living situation:
No Answer
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
United States
Any
Education:
Vocational College
Any
Languages spoken:
No Answer
Any
Religion:
Other
Any
Star sign:
Virgo
Any

Personal

Out of the closet:
Out to everyone
Any

Hobbies & Interests

Entertainment:

Bars / Pubs / Nightclubs, Beach / Parks, Camping / Nature, Casino / Gambling, Comedy Clubs, Concerts / Live Music, Cooking / Food and Wine, Dining Out, Dinner Parties, Fashion Events, Family, Home Improvement, Music (Listening), Music (Playing), Movies / Cinema, Museums / Galleries, Pets, Reading, Traveling, Volunteering, Watching Sports, Wine Tasting, Writing

Food:

Barbecue, Seafood, Cajun / Southern, Caribbean/Cuban, Italian, Southwestern, Chinese / Dim Sum, Japanese / Sushi, Thai, Mexican, Vietnamese

Music:

Classical / Opera, Jazz / Blues, Pop, Rap, Reggae, R'n'B / Hip Hop

Sport:

American Football, Baseball / Softball, Basketball, Boxing, Darts, Diving, Golf, Hockey, Jet / Water Skiing, Pool / Billards, Soccer, Surfing, Swimming, Volleyball, Walking

More About Me

Favorite Movie:

I have several, Man on Fire, Along came Polly, Grown ups, Couples Retreat, Wedding Crashers, pretty much anything with Vince Vaughn and my favorite movies are scary one's so I can snuggle with my girl....

Favorite Book:

Judas Child

Favorite Food:

Cuban, Mexican & Thai

Favorite Music:

I like pretty much everything, not rock so much...

Dress Style:

I love to dress in nice shorts and a hoodie to go see a movie, but I also would love to dress up to go to a cocktail party or lounge....

Humor:

I am Vince Vaughn, I love to be funny...

Hobbies & Interests:

I love to travel and I love sports!

Cultural Adaption:

If we are compatible there is no restriction...

Romance:

A cozy cabin in Big bear, with snow & a fireplace...

Personality:

Very outgoing and silly....

My Perfect Match is:

No such thing as perfect, must like sports and family time

CupidTags
Click on the CupidTag to view members who have tagged themselves with this word. To add one of these CupidTags to your own profile click on the '+'

Safety Tip - $300 for a kidney operation - No chance!

Be suspicious of anyone who claims to be ill and needs money for an emergency operation such as a kidney transplant. Report anyone who asks you for money by clicking the "Report Abuse" icon. Never send money to anyone who you meet online.